Sunday, March 9, 2014

Midwest Fly Fishing Expo 2014

 
I just got back from the Midwest Fly Fishing Show, and what a show it was!  The show is always extremely well run and a ton of fun.  This year was no exception to that rule as many very talented folks from around the industry came in to town and shared their passion with the many people that came through the door.  I am beat so there will be no lengthy recap just yet but I did take out my camera and got a few shots, so here they are.
 

 
Fly tyer extraordinarre Eli Berant brought along a massive pile of big flies.


 
My booth was right next to Michigan boat builder and guide Phil Croff.  He had one of his amazing wood drift boats there so the view was pretty distracting.

 
  


 
After some rest I will give a more detailed report with only one show to go before the show season comes to an end for me.  For now though...time to sleep.
 
-mike Schmidt

No comments:

Post a Comment