Sunday, August 26, 2012

Streamer weekend

Well...it is getting to that time of year.  The time of year when people reverently whisper the name; Hog Johnson, Troutzilla, Walter, maybe even Roderick...  The time of year when folks get out with heavy rods, sinking lines, and simply huck meat.  This is an order that took up the end of my week and will be sent out for exactly that purpose.  This is the start of my busy season so I should have plenty more headed out in he coming months. 

Since the wait time will likely increase before it gets better now is not a bad time to get your meat ordered up...just to be sure you have it ready to go!  If you have any questions about the flies let me know and I will get back to you within a day or so. 

-mike schmidt

1 comment:

  1. nice flies man, i like the yellow and gray double deceivers.

    ReplyDelete