Thursday, September 6, 2012

Wyoming Hopper Trip...want to come along...?


If you have followed along here, then just over a month ago you saw a three day recap from what I can only describe as an epic trip to the shadow of the Bighorns.  Want to go back with me next year…?

Yup, that’s right…I’m heading back July 20th, 21st, and 22nd.  The trip will be right smack dab in the middle of another righteous hopper season and I have a couple spots open for people to come along!   We will fly in to Billings on July 19th and fly back out on July 23rd with three long days of hucking foam bugs to willing and vicious finned predators packed in the middle.  With multiple watersheds available to us, we will experience new water and scenery each day of the trip.  We will be hitting private water and fishing to fish that see only a handful of people a year, so they act like a wild fish should.  See food…Eat food.

This years’ trip was among the best few days I have ever spent chasing trout and I expect next year to be just as gnarly.  If you are interested in coming along then give me a call on my cell, 614.638.6727, so I can give you the details and hopefully get you on board!

-mike schmidt

No comments:

Post a Comment