Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Wow...what a response!

After I posted the stickers last night I was absolutely blown away by the interest. I got emails from all over the place, so evidently I am doing something right around this ramshackle excuse to post pictures and tell stories! This morning I put stickers in the mail to fourteen different states and four countries outside North America, so I am definitely looking forward to seeing some of the pictures where they all end up. I have basically blown through all the stickers that I had set aside from the initial batch, and will be dropping the rest in with large streamer orders over the next few months.

Thanks again all, I really appreciate the support!

-mike schmidt
www.anglerschoiceflies.com

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to getting mine. Thanks Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rock on Mike!

    Promise to take a picture in an interesting spot...
    Rgds,

    ReplyDelete