Thursday, July 26, 2012

Voodoo video



So...Brian Wise, of Fly Fishing the Ozarks, has been at it again and this time put together a video of the Voodoo Squatch.  Brian does a great job on putting these together so I was pretty jazzed to see how it turned out.  He warned me in advance that he used the Gama B10S for the back hook in the video instead of the Daiichi 2141.  Outside of that change he ties it awfully close to how I put them together...and it is a deadly fly with a ton of movement inthe water!

I have been a little behind and am playing catch up since getting back from Wyoming.  The plans are coming together for next years trip quite nicely though so any interested parties can contact Greg Senyo at gregsenyo@yahoo.com for the details when they are ready.  I am headed north for a little time fishing the black curse...yup, Tricos.  I will be back in a few days and hope to have some good shots from northern Michigan.  Hoping to catch up with Jason Tucker, of Fontinalis Rising, as well to trade some stories and laughs.  Have a great weekend!

-mike schmidt
http://www.anglerschoiceflies.com/

1 comment: