Thursday, November 29, 2012

Persona non grata...NO MAS!


Well...this has been the longest break between posts since I started this whole thing.  I can't believe how fast and how full the last three weeks have been.  Seems like I just got off the river and packed for the Symposium in Somerest...and here we are on December eve!  Throw in Thanksgiving, a few crappy weekends for Michigan sports, along with 32 dozen articulated streamers in the last ten days and you can see how time would fly.  In all seriousness I did not intend to become persona non grata so expect more regular posts again. 

I now am in the middle of packing up the gear for the Great Lake Council Tying Expo held in Holt Michigan this weekend.  It promises to be an excellent show with upwards of eighty top regional tiers along with a slew of vendors.  I am looking forward to catching up with everyone and seeing what new ideas are out there.  Hope to see some of you there!

-mike schmidt

No comments:

Post a Comment