Monday, May 23, 2011

Back in production mode

Nice to be back behind the vise to take my mind off the local weather. Here are a few flies headed across the country...California, Michigan, and Connecticut.

TYING IN THE PINES update...Still a few spots open for this exciting weekend of streamer tying instruction with myself and Greg Senyo in mid-July at his family cabin in northwest Pennsylvania. Touch base with me if you are thinking about the weekend and want more details or to reserve your spot!


Good friend Rich Strolis, of Catching Shadows, sent over this shot of a nice brown that fell victim to a Tan over Yellow Red Rocket. From what I hear he has had a few close encounters with some apex level brown following...looking forward to the picture and stories when he ties in to one of them!


Evidently the Tan over Yellow has been the ticket out east as I got a few shots from Steve Shen, of the Delaware River Club, as well. Above is a close up of a brown with some great spots and beelow if Steve's buddy Kevan in the grip and grin. Those guys are lucky to have that fishery out there...I need to get back there sometime.


No comments:

Post a Comment