Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A couple flies then the road

Got a few flies knocked out in the last few days and in the mail this morning. One was a set of Conrad Sculpins in custom colors that needed replacing after the first set disappeared in the Canadian Postal Service strike.

and the other was a bunch of mice headed up to Michigan to coax some monster browns up from the depths in the dark ogf the night.


Tonight, before packing, I tied up a Senyo's Sensai Mouse in an articulated version. This is one I will be getting out myself either this weekend or next.


This weekend I am headed north to chase some Tricos and Olives around the North Branch of the Au Sable. By this time tomorrow I will be pulling off 75 and heading east to the river to set up the hammock and sleep for a few short hours before the spinnerfall...or maybe throw the mouse... Should have some shots ready to post up on Monday.

-mike schmidt
www.anglerschoiceflies.com

1 comment: