Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A couple more flies to Orvis for 2012!


Well, I got more good news a few days ago about some flies I have been kicking around local watersheds. Back on February 3rd I posted the Fuzzy Nibblet and Gorgon Craw here, and now have that official word that Orvis is picking them both up for their 2012 lineup!

These two flies have been successful in warmwater applications this past season, and now, after a clients recent trip, I have been told that the variations that tied on stainless hooks were well received on the Bahamian flats as well.

The 2012 Orvis lineup will be available December 2011, but in the meantime I know a place you can get them to fish this coming season...


-mike schmidt

3 comments:

  1. Thanks guys. No matter how you feel about a pattern it is always a crap shoot when you send them in and get them through the tough submission process. I am stoked that I was able to get these accepted this year. Now working on a few tweaks of patterns for next year!

    ReplyDelete