Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Slainte!

Well, it is that time of year, and not much could be better. Steelhead coming in to do the do, browns hammering streamers, hoops madness, and of course a healthy dose of green beer. Above is a shot of Mama ACF and me a few months back, in a scene that is an eerie reflection of tomorrow's plans.

Looks like Friday I may end up breaking a tradition held since graduation....looks like I will be hitting the water instead of spending the second consecutive day at BW3. Tough call to make, and I am sure I will get an earful tomorrow from the hoops crew, but river conditions region-wide look to be stellar and I have not made enough time to be on the water lately. I just may get the box below out for a little action...

-mike schmidt
http://www.anglerschoiceflies.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment